Friday, May 2, 2008

An Abundance of Katherines

by John Green

Grade: Unfinished
Read to: Page 133

I loved all the math and science and footnotes. I liked this footnote, explaining all the uninteresting things Colin would talk about:

"Among many, many others, the following things were definitely not interesting: the pupillary sphincter, mitosis, baroque architecture, jokes that have physics equations as punch lines, the British monarchy, Russian grammar, and the signifacant role that salt has played in human history."
(Those things are so totally interesting! I'd much rather hear about them than a lot of other thigns people talk about.)

And the cover was fantastic! The best cover ever, definitely.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of yucky stuff in it too. Too much for me to finish it at this time. So I stopped at page 133. (I am planning to read it again someday.)

No comments: