Saturday, November 20, 2010

Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex

by Eoin Colfer

Grade: All right
Story: Artemis has a psychological problem, but still has to stop an evil guy from getting out of jail so he can see his beloved wife again.

I loved Artemis's psychological problems. They were quite amusing. And although reviewers I'd read previously said that there was weird romance between Artemis and Holly, I didn't there was really. In fact, it was a lot weirder in the previous book. In this one, it was all his psychological problems that caused it.

The problem I did have with it is the rather boring side stories--the ones that didn't include Artemis. I skipped them. So I ended up not reading a lot of the book. However, I'll definitely still read the next book if/when it comes.

No comments: